10 Things Running, 2nd Edition
Updated: Feb 5, 2019
It's time for 10 things running again. It's just my monthly edition of 10 things about running that I have come across lately or that I am liking that have to do with running.
So, lets get started!
1. The first thing that I am loving about running lately is that my friend Barbara not only pushed through all the bad weather in Boston to finish last week but that she placed 28th out of 112 in her division which is the highest she has placed in 13 times running Boston!! That is so awesome! Yay Barbara!
2. Hey Mon, A Caribbean Running Cruise: I have wanted to do this for years and even thought of this idea about 20 years ago and wished they had one of these. Well, turns out they do. I really want to go on it because it sounds awesome being on a cruise and doing 5 different races on different islands but alas, it is just too expensive!! Anyway, if you want to check it out you can here.
4. The Donut Dash-I am not running it but donuts for running sounds pretty nice!!
5. This article about "you know you're dating a runner when..." I really like the ones about vacations and the massages, and of course the one about the closet having more running clothes than street clothes! I think we have all seen my problem with running shoes and clothes!!
6. This year is the 40th Bolder Boulder!! I wasn't planning on doing it but I don't think I can pass up the 40th!!
7. This running quote I saved from Pinterest because it is exactly what I need to do!
8. This running picture because I wish I was running there right now, wherever that is!!
9. PR Soles Recovery Sandals. They feel so good on your feet!
10. This hilarious picture about when swimmers have to run.
Ha ha! I was dying when I saw this!! Of course, I am a bit like that when it comes to swimming!
Anyway, that wraps it up for this month! Enjoy!